Weight: N/A
Lunch: (Rudy's BBQ) Cream Corn; Brisket; Baby-Back Ribs; Chopped Brisket in BBQ Sauce
Dinner: Potato Salad, Meatballs, Rotisserie Chicken, Salad, Corn, Vegetable Soup
Dessert: Blue Bell Ice-Cream Cup (Dutch Chocolate)
Today is supposed to be my cheat day. It's kinda nice to not have to be so conscientious about what to eat....
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Format
Now that I've reached my goal and my weight has stablized, I will stop posting daily about what I ate. Rather, I will post my recap soo...
-
Weight: 169.8 lbs Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg Lunch: (Chipotle) Steak Salad with Tomato Salsa Dinner: Chicken Soup with No-Carb Noodl...
-
Weight: 170.2 lbs Breakfast: Macadamia Nuts Lunch: Roast Pork, Roast Duck, Beef, Chinese Beef Brisket with Daikon Dinner: Grilled Ch...
-
Weight: 173.6 lbs Breakfast: Soup Lunch: BBQ Chicken with Salad Dinner: Cauliflower and Tomato with Chicken in Pesto Sauce Seems li...
No comments:
Post a Comment