Current Weight - 180 lbs.
Breakfast - Hard Boiled Egg
Lunch - Roasted Chicken (Drumstick and Thigh) from Safeway
Dinner - 4 sliced Flank Steak and 4 oz cauliflower; salad with orange bell pepper and cucumber
I think I ate too much meat yesterday. Need to be careful of too much protein in one day.
Not much energy playing ball tonight. Hopefully, this is just temporary and my body will adjust.
Monday, July 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Format
Now that I've reached my goal and my weight has stablized, I will stop posting daily about what I ate. Rather, I will post my recap soo...
-
Weight: 169.8 lbs Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg Lunch: (Chipotle) Steak Salad with Tomato Salsa Dinner: Chicken Soup with No-Carb Noodl...
-
Weight: 170.2 lbs Breakfast: Macadamia Nuts Lunch: Roast Pork, Roast Duck, Beef, Chinese Beef Brisket with Daikon Dinner: Grilled Ch...
-
Weight: 173.6 lbs Breakfast: Soup Lunch: BBQ Chicken with Salad Dinner: Cauliflower and Tomato with Chicken in Pesto Sauce Seems li...
No comments:
Post a Comment