Weight: 162.8 lbs
Breakfast: Bacon; Scrambled Eggs; Cabbage; Coconut Pineapple Pancake
Lunch: Flank Steak; Salad; Chicken Cacciatore
Desserts: Cookies and Cream Ice-Cream
Dinner: Roast Duck; BBQ Pork; Chicken; Steamed Fish in Soy Sauce; Greens; Egg and Shrimp
Happy Moon Festival! (I think I ate way too much today!)
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Format
Now that I've reached my goal and my weight has stablized, I will stop posting daily about what I ate. Rather, I will post my recap soo...
-
Weight: 169.8 lbs Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg Lunch: (Chipotle) Steak Salad with Tomato Salsa Dinner: Chicken Soup with No-Carb Noodl...
-
Weight: 170.2 lbs Breakfast: Macadamia Nuts Lunch: Roast Pork, Roast Duck, Beef, Chinese Beef Brisket with Daikon Dinner: Grilled Ch...
-
Weight: 173.6 lbs Breakfast: Soup Lunch: BBQ Chicken with Salad Dinner: Cauliflower and Tomato with Chicken in Pesto Sauce Seems li...
No comments:
Post a Comment