Weight: 178.2 lbs
Breakfast - Quiche
Lunch - Lettuce and Roast Beef
Dinner - Chicken in Pesto Sauce with Cauliflower; Cucumbers
There were chocolate cookies and cake right in front of me during lunch. But I resisted. At no time did I even considered cheating and taking a little bit. I realized that alot of times, we eat for pleasure instead of necessity. Having undertaken this goal of staying strict on the keto diet, I'm able to resist these pleasure temptations much more easily. On other occasions, I would have definitely taken 1 slice of cake and several cookies. 😊
Friday, July 14, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Format
Now that I've reached my goal and my weight has stablized, I will stop posting daily about what I ate. Rather, I will post my recap soo...
-
Weight: 170.2 lbs Breakfast: Macadamia Nuts Lunch: Roast Pork, Roast Duck, Beef, Chinese Beef Brisket with Daikon Dinner: Grilled Ch...
-
Weight: 169.8 lbs Breakfast: Hard Boiled Egg Lunch: (Chipotle) Steak Salad with Tomato Salsa Dinner: Chicken Soup with No-Carb Noodl...
-
Weight: 173.6 lbs Breakfast: Soup Lunch: BBQ Chicken with Salad Dinner: Cauliflower and Tomato with Chicken in Pesto Sauce Seems li...
No comments:
Post a Comment