Sunday, August 13, 2017

Day 40

Weight: 169.4 lbs

Breakfast - Hard Boiled Egg
Lunch - (Navio @ Ritz Carlton, HMB) - too much food to list out; especially desserts
Dinner - (Tomi Sushi) Soft-Shell Crab, Beef Tongue Skewer, Salad, Miso Soup

Cheat Day #2!!!  Really shocked my body today with an extravagant brunch buffet at the Navio!  I hadn't eaten any rice for over a month until today with some pieces of sushi.  And sweets galore with the all the yummy desserts, ice-cream, and hot-chocolate.  Hopefully, I didn't put on too many extra pounds and I will work it off tomorrow.  But it was a nice little reward for the progress that's been made since Day #1.


2 comments:

  1. That's quiet a bit of a cheat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you gotta splurge and live life to its fullest :)

    ReplyDelete

New Format

Now that I've reached my goal and my weight has stablized, I will stop posting daily about what I ate.  Rather, I will post my recap soo...